Wedding Date Update
We've been dreading this for a while, but it's become clear to us that this year is going to hell in a handbasket, and we don't need to add fuel to the fire. Coronavirus has thrown all of our lives off track, and our wedding is no exception in spite of how dope it's gonna be.
So with a heavy heart, Dale and I are postponing the wedding until October 17th, 2021. We hope by then everybody can make it down to Austin without having concerns for the health and safety of everyone we love.
Stay safe y'all,
Will & Dale